ARE YOU OPEN?
On the Saco is open on May 22nd for both RV and tenters. The Maine state guidelines are as follows:
– Only Maine, NH, & VT residents are permitted to enter the campground at this time.
- Guests from states other than the three, must sign a compliance form stating they have done one of the three requirements on the form. We do not need to see proof of testing or quarantine, only the signed compliance form.
– Social distance when away from your camp site.
– Wear a mask when you are unable to physically distance.
– Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
-Do not come to us if you are ill or feeling ill.
WILL YOUR FACILITIES BE OPEN?
The game room is still closed at the moment. Bathrooms and showers are open (with occupancy restrictions), The playground, laundry, dishwashing area, and the waterfront (as long as you can social distance) will also be open. We now have river rentals available. The shuttle is limited to one site per trip with occupancy restrictions. Please wear a mask in the van during transport.
HOW DO I CHECK-IN?
We have just recently opened the office for checking. Please try to limit how many people in your vehicle come in to the office.
WHAT ACTIVITIES CAN WE DO?
There are still plenty of activities you can do while camping. Aside from the usually s'more making, we have a great field accessible for games, our riverfront is available (swimming is at your own risk), Our campground is located in a convenient spot to local hikes, lakes, ponds, scenic views, and more.
ARE THERE LOCAL FOOD PLACES?
There are local grocery stores that are still open. We have some great local restaurants that are open for takeout or outside dining. Should you need a convenience store, there is one right down the road.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO CANCEL?
Should COVID-19 impact you in any way, we are more than willing to cancel you reservation and apply your deposit toward a future reservation.